I’ve been testing out and trying new beauty products all spring and have finally found some favorites that I wanted to share with all of you, as I know it could be hard to experiment with new items. At least for me, beauty products are hard to comb through when trying to find the best of the best. That’s why I’m pleased to share some of my top-picks with!
From exfoliating scrubs to brow highlighters to lipstick, I’m covering all of the bases. Check out my spring beauty haul items below and let me know your thoughts in the comments section! Also keep an eye out for some special offer codes on select items!
- Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion – This exfoliating procedure polishes away dead skin cells, revealing radiance and renewing dead skin. I use this product after been in the sun for a week on vacation and absolutely love the healthy look I was left with afterwards. It definitely helped get some of that dry, pealing skin I had off. 15% off with code BABBLE16
- European Wax Center Renew Serum – This serum is the perfect way to start your day – it’s fast acting and restores stressed skin by replenishing it with necessary nutrients, while calming irritation and redness. Plus it contains a blend of powerful antioxidants that help defend against harsh environmental stress and other skin-aging factors. A must have!
- European Wax Center Oh My Brow! Brow Highlighter – I’m obsessed with this brow highlighter! Apply this soft, highlighting illuminator along the brow bone and above the arch, blending with the sponge end, to give your arches a beautiful boost.
- Vita Coco Coconut Oil – You might be reading this thinking “that’s not a beauty product,” but it turns out, Coconut Oil is a great, natural alternative for your skin and hair. Plus, you can cook with it too! Dual purchase and truly and bang for your buck.
- Village Naturals Aromatherapy Calm Lavender + Chamomile Body Soak, Butter Bath Bombs & Pure Lavender Essential Oil – I love using these products before bed to relax and restore my skin. They’re infused with essential oils and extracts of lavender + chamomile to help you unwind and relax.
- Butter London Plus Rush Lip Gloss, Lip Liner and Lipstick – I love this lipstick, lip liner and lip gloss trio for spring! The Butter London Plus Rush Lip set is long lasting, hydrating and stays on all day long. Every outfit could use a pop of color!
SHOP THE POST!
*Disclaimer: This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Single Edition Media.