Time to do a lil’ reflecting. As the holidays near, there’s so much to be grateful for this year. I’ve compiled a list below of what I’m especially thankful for this Thanksgiving.
- All of YOU. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for continuously reading my blog and checking in. I appreciate it more than you could ever know
- My family. I love them to the moon and back. They support me and love me unconditionally.
- The opportunity to live with my sister. How many people could say they do that in their adult life?
- My friends of 20+ years. Damn, that makes me feel old, but they’ve literally shaped who I am.
- My “work” friends. We may no longer work together, but boy did I make some of the best friends through my old job.
- My new “blog” friends. Blogging has opened me up to so many new people that just “get” me. We have the same interests and passions.
- Living in New York City. Sometimes I have those moments where I look up at the skyscrapers and think, “wow, I really live here.”
- Having a wonderful job. PR is such a large part of my identity and I am happy that I found a career I love.
- My Grandparents. Not many people can say that they have a set of grandparents whom are still alive. They love each other as much today as they did 70 years ago.
- The life I live. I’m thankful for growing up the way I did and the life I’m currently living. I never take it for granted.
What are you thankful for? Would love to hear in the comments below.