Believe it or not, writing personal posts are sometimes my favorite posts to read back. Although they are the hardest to write, they’re the most rewarding and somehow force you to get in touch with your inner self. As such, I’ve decided to be more open and “pull back the curtain” a bit more in 2017. This is my promise to you.
I want to talk about hard-hitting topics and share more content than ever before. So low and behold my blog/social resolutions and promise for 2017:
- Communicate more via video (Instagram Stories, YouTube, etc.). I want to do more tutorials, so stay tuned! I’d also love to hear what YOU want to see. So please do let me know below in the comments or on my Instagram photos!
- Be more open and touch on “real” topics
- Double in size. As of today (1/6/17) I’m currently at 21.6K Instagram followers and 10.5K blog views per month. By this time next year, I’d like to see those numbers double. So please help me in spreading awareness about my pages with your friends/family!
- Get a full time intern and/or assistant (if you’re interested HMU)
- Tap into my inner-publicist a bit more. As most of you know, I work in PR full time and I really need to put all these years of experience into practice by pitching myself for interviews and features. If you have a blog and spotlight influencers, I’d love to work with you!
- Work with my dream brands (I’m going to keep these to myself, but just know you’ll see me working with a few of them – I’m a go-getter after all)