Tis’ the season for holiday cocktails!
I promise you, sipping on this delicious pomegranate + rosemary + vodka cocktail will be your favorite activity this winter. Whether you’re entertaining, pregaming or just sitting around the fire, this recipe is one for the books.
- 4 ounces Purity Vodka
- 3 ounces pomegranate juice
- 2 ounces rosemary-brown sugar syrup
- Seltzer water
- 2 small rosemary sprigs (for garnish)
- ~ 20 pomegranate seeds (for garnish)
- Fill glass with ice
- Place vodka, pomegranate juice and rosemary-brown sugar syrup
- Top with seltzer and stir
- Garnish with a sprig of rosemary and 10 pomegranate seeds